Sunday, April 7, 2013

Classic with Style Runways

 
Part of my final exam for my studies at the University of Classic with Style was to photograph and blog the CWS runways.  As I visited each, I was struck with memories of events over the past month.
 
At the glamorous Red runway, I recalled the Ms. Sophisticate pageant, the first (and to date only) pageant I have attended on SL.  It was a fabulous event showcasing fashion and talent, and I enjoyed watching each of the events.  The participants were so incredible, and I did not envy the judges who had to choose the best of these lovely ladies.
 
Next I revisited the Main runway, used for the daily Styling events.  There I recalled my first event, the Ninja theme, when I had only attended one class.  I wanted the experience, and was very surprised to win 2nd place!

I had attended the Danielle fashion show at the Ballroom runway, and enjoyed watching the parade of fashions by Dani Plassitz.  It's a colorful, lively venue!
 
The Black and White runway I had only seen for graduation formation practice.  This is probably my favorite venue, as I love the art deco look of all black-and-white.  The formation is simple and elegant, all-in-all very classy.
 
With warmer temperatures every day, the Beach runway seemed to be ready to burst forth with activity.  I have not to date viewed an event on the Beach runway, but it seems like a lot of fun for models and spectators alike.
 
I had never even heard of the Blue runway prior to being given this assignment.  It appears to be very Hollywood, with lots of gold and red, full of glitz and glamor.
 
Lastly, I saw the Dome runway.  Of all the formations, this one intrigued me the most, a masterpiece of timing and choreography.  I would very much enjoy seeing an event performed on this venue!  Fast-paced and dramatic, I'm certain it would be very exciting to view it in action.
 
All the runways are very elegant and classy, well-planned and designed for optimal viewing, a definite asset to the world of Second Life fashion and design.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment